TERMS & CONDITIONS
By signing up and/or using ID Vin Limited website “Galatée”, the customer severally agrees and confirms his/her agreement to abide by and be liable to the following Terms and Conditions as set up by ID Vin Limited (hereinafter stated as “The Company”).
- As it is illegal to sell alcohol to a person under the age of 18, when placing an order, the customer confirms that he/she is 18 years old and above. The customer has to ensure that nobody under the age of 18 is using his/her account to purchase alcohol. To receive the delivery, a person aged 18 and above must be present or the delivery will be withdrawn and rescheduled. Extra handling cost incurred shall be borne by the customer.
- The company will ensure that prices and products information on this website will be up to date. As the wine selection will be seasonally renewed, prices are subject to changes and all orders are subject to stock availability.
- The products displayed on the website are in stock. In case a product become out of stock, the company will notify the customer and will offer alternatives to the customer of similar value and quality.
- All orders are subject to final availability of the products. In the event that some products or services are unavailable, the company will notify the customer by phone or email before the delivery date.
- Browsing our website, visitors remain anonymous. This means that unless the visitor registers himself on voluntary basis, the company will not know the visitors' identity or any of his/her personal information.
- The customer is required to register before finalizing any purchases made through this website.
- During the registration, the customer undertakes to provide true and correct information. The customer authorizes the company to assume that any person using this website with his/her information is either the customer himself/herself or is authorized to act on the customers' behalf.
- The company is entitled to refuse the registration of any potential customer or end the registration of a customer for its own reasons.
- The customer must inform the company if any changes of the registered information occur.
- The customer is required to examine the items while delivering for any damages and/or deficiencies. If the customer has any claims, he/she must state it in writing, on the delivery bill, at the time of the delivery, otherwise the company will not entertain any claim.
- At the time of the delivery, the customer or any person receiving the goods is responsible for examining the conditions of all the delivered items, including accessories.
- The company will refund the damaged goods only if the customer provides valid original receipts.
- Refunds will be credited into the customer's bank account within 4 weeks upon confirmation if the Company is unable to replace or propose equivalent items.
- If the customer would like to return, please contact us by any legal way within 7 days from the date of the delivery.
- Delivery service is available from Monday to Saturday.
- Delivery time for Hong Kong Island, Kowloon, New Territories:
Morning delivery: from 08h00 to 12h00
Afternoon delivery: from 13h00 to 20h00
- Delivery service is limited to Hong Kong, Kowloon and the New Territories only. Delivery is not available to restricted access areas.
- Delivery service will be suspended when there is a Typhoon signal 8 and above or a black rain warning. The customer will be contacted and the delivery will be rescheduled.
- Additional delivery fees will apply to the customer if the recipient is unavailable at the delivery time he/she agreed on or if he refuses to take the delivery.
- If the customer wishes to pick up the wine himself/herself, the company has the right to charges additional wine storage fees if the customer fails to pick up the wine within 48h of the agreed date and time.
- In the event that the wine has not been claimed or collected by the customer within 3 months from notification by the company, the company is entitled to dispose of the wine with no further notice to the customer to cover the costs for storage.
- The company shall not be liable for any delays or failures to deliver caused by or resulting from acts of God, fire, flood, accident, riot, war, government intervention, embargoes, strikes, equipment failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the company.
Copyright and trademark information
- The content and pages of this website including but not limited to texts, pictures, graphics, company's name and logo are the designs and trademarks of the company which, therefore, retains all intellectual property rights and interests.
- No permission or authorization is granted to print, copy, reproduce, display, download, modify or distribute these designs and trademarks. Downloading and printing are authorized for personal records only. Any unauthorized downloading, distribution, copying or modifications of the company's designs and trademarks are strictly prohibited by law.