Application of the policy
This policy applies to personal data and information provided by all visitors, customers and registered users of this website. The company will manage and process all the provided information as confidential information and will ensure that they remain confidential.
Collection of the personal data
- Before providing personal information, the customer will be asked to voluntarily supply the company with the needed information. The customer will always be entitled to choose which information he/she wishes to provide, however, if he/she chooses not to provide some details, the company may not be able to proceed the customer's order or comply with the customer's requests.
- The personal data will be requested when purchasing goods, facilitating communications by email, telephone or mail, submitting a job application.
- The collected information include personal details, contact information and bank information for purchase.
Use of the personal data
- The personal data will be used to:
- Provide the goods and services ordered
- Analyzing, verifying and checking payment and status to properly provide the goods and services
- For the company's business administration purposes
- To conduct market analysis, customers' satisfaction and quality surveys of The Company.
- To meet legal requirements
- The company will not disclose or transfer the customers' personal information to third party unless customer’s clear acceptation. However, The Company need to disclose some of the information’s to related business partners to fulfill its obligations (like delivery). Any partners, sub-contractors or alike will be bound to the company under a duty of confidentiality.
- In the case that the company will be compelled by a court or requested by a governmental authority to disclose any personal data, the company will comply with their requests.
- To keep the accuracy of the information and to prevent unauthorized access to the customers' personal data, the company uses appropriate measures to secure all the collected information. These measures are constantly subject to review, monitoring and updating.
- All personal data are secured on this website with restricted access by authorized persons only.
- The company cannot guarantee that the customers' information will not be subject to interference or hacking. If such incidents occur, we will not be responsible for any loss, alterations or misuse of the information.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of The Hong Kong Special Administrative Region. The company and the customer agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Hong Kong courts.
- The company may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. Any changes will become effective immediately.
- Only the English version of these Terms and Conditions will prevail in case of issues or inconsistency between the English version and any other versions of these Terms and Conditions.